Posted by Kevin Kastner in Historical Posts
on Jan 26th, 2009 | 8 comments
And here I thought it would be a slow month. It seems like relevant material has been coming fast and furious, so here’s a new rundown.
- A new Task Force has been created to formulate a plan for Transit in Central Indiana.
- Mass Ave may get one of its “missing teeth” filled in, next to the Barton Tower.
- The Print version of Urban Times is out, and it’s a doozy. Renderings for the mixed-use project at the East End of Mass Ave are included.
- The Calendar has been populated with a boatload of upcoming events. I would recommend that users click on the bottom of the calendar in order to better view the options.
- So, this is what people with less fear than I do can accomplish.