Posted by Kevin Kastner in Historical Posts
on May 29th, 2008 | 8 comments
A whole lotta interesting reads are floating around the internet(s) recently. It’s part of my job to share them with you.
- Newsflash: Indianapolis has pretty dirty air. Judging by most of the comments on the article, most of us are saying “bring on the dirt!” It certainly makes the efforts of blogs like this one look futile.
- Urban Times Newsletter tells us that Keeping Indianapolis Beautiful is set to open their new “green” headquarters on June 12. Exciting stuff for Fountain Square.
- A very well-written post about Peak Oil survivalists, which pretty much explains how I had felt about the phenomenon. We all need to work together to achieve a sustainable society, we can’t run and hide.
- The IBJ released a whole bunch of real-estate news, as well as the possible new location of foodie favorite L’explorateur.
- April ridership on IndyGo was up 24.3 percent from last April. The Fishers express bus is seeing a ridership jump as well.